Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back to KL and Back to Uni... After 3 months...

I am back in KL and Classes started today.. Damn... And the first thing my friends see me is u lose weight.. How is this possible?? I was having holidays for 3 months.. Shouldn't I gain weight instead of losing weight.. Hmpphhh.. In this case, when all my assignments and exams are out, I will be even thinner.. I want to put abit more weight.. I still owe you guys a lot of posts that am supposed to update during the holidays especially the time i had all the fun.. But since I still don't have a internet connection, I wouldn't post it yet.. Yes, am online down posting from somewhere else.. I have to wake up so early tomorrow.. Isshh.. I haven't had so early classes for so long de.. Let's hope I can wake up.. Muahaha.. Especially I can't sleep now since I got back home at 6pm, i took such a long nap till 8.40pm.. Lol..

That's it for now lah.. I will post more soon I hope.. :)

Take care everyone..

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Eh, went back Penang should have eaten a lot of good food. How to lose weight?

Christine said...

Simon Seow- Haha.. Dont ask me how also?? Am also curious.. My friends told me maybe I was very stressed and emotional during the holidays when so many things happened.. :(.. So maybe that was one of the reason i guess..