Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Uni Semester Updates..

Hi guys,

Sorry for a really lack of post this few weeks.. Since semester starts, I have been busy.. Most of the days even when I don't have classes, I had to come to uni for group discussion.. Talking about uni?? Am seriously scared for this term.. The fear of not doing well in this semester is really getting into me.. The fear of doing my thesis and the lack of time, the fear of screwing up my other core subjects.. I know I know, I have been passing through all my subjects since Year 1.. But then, this is the last term. If I dont pass through one subject I had to wait for the resit that means I won't graduate on time.. Touch wood.. The fear of not scoring also is getting into me.. This is because I know I had a chance to get my 2nd Upper for my Hons degree and I really want to do well and get that.. But I guess I should just do my best and stop thinking about all this.. if not the more I think the more I mite very scared and ended up not doing well.. Thesis is so difficult for me.. I don't know why.. I never thought assignments can scare me so much.. Haha.. Funny rite.. I dont seem to have any problem starting my other assignments but seriously is not the case of my thesis.. However, no matter what and how, I will make sure I passed this term and graduate.. So Pray for me ya.. :)

If your asking whether am still feeling emotional.. I cannot deny that I still do.. Maybe i still seriously need more time.. Thank god, sometimes am just too busy till I dont have time to think much.. But then I just can't sleep at night... Am having difficulties sleeping even though am very tired and exhausted.. Am also losing my appetite... Hoepfully things will get normal soon.. Plus, my sickness that I had suffered last year is also reoccuring last few days ago.. Although before the recent one, I had a few reoccurent but it wasn't that bad compared to the recent ones.. Jean Ai or any of my cousin's reading this, please do not let anyone know even ur mum.. Thanks.. But now am feeling better..

I have been going out once in a while too after classes.. Going Pasar Ramadan with friends and buka puasa together.. It was fun..

I guess I better stop now.. Oh ya.. when i always start doing my thesis... There is always problems.. LOL.. First was my laptop crash and 2 days back, my internet connection not working.. Haih... Wish me luck that I will be able to go thru and finished my thesis...

I am stopping now.. Am in the library now updating my blog.. Back to work before going back soon.. Take care guys...

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Aim for First Class.

Christine said...

simon seow- There is no way i can get first class de.. the highest now is 2nd upper, which i hope to get..