Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

Hi my dear readers,

This is just a really short post.. Wanna wish all of you

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!! May you have an enjoyable day and a blessed new year ahead.. Take care

Update: Is now 5.31am and I just got home from Red Box Plus Pavillion with my family, aunt, and Datuk Dr. Wee.. It was great i guess, even though u know that I don't really sing.. But ya, i tried to see a few songs today.. Hahaha.. The package was reasonable especially during Christmas.. 5 ppl for RM 320 which includes 3 jugs of bear and a good spread of buffet dinner.. The food and the dessert was nice.. I was also so surprise to bump into Hudda, my classmate from HELP University College.. Haha.. We order 3 bottles of wine too.. Haha.. the wine was good too.. We were there from like 8.15pm till 4am.. At abt 11.30pm, Red Box Plus had a count down and also few lucky draws and Question and Answer section where you can win prizes.. I won a Nescafe Coffee for the Q&A and RM 50 voucher for the lucky draw.. But it can only be used in Red Box.. I gave it to my aunt instead.. Haha.. Then we got lost from Pavillion, we miss a turning and there u go... everyone was getting panic.. and half way thru, i was like can i just drive, and yes, i need drive half way and we found our way home.. Hahaha.. Is easier for me to drive and find my way instead of directing the road.. That's why we just got back at 5.15 instead.. Hahaha.. Funny lah..

Am so dead tired.. Yesterday had to drop younger brother to work, then come back, then at 11am left to uni till 3pm.. Then straight fetch my younger brother and then straight to KDU and IACT because younger brother had to check the courses.. Then went to The Gardens after both of us got back from the colleges.. Then after dinner to my uncle place in Sentul..

Today, woke up later than usual.. When for lunch with my family excluding my younger brother coz he was working and also with my aunt.. By the time I got home was abt 2.50 pm, and at 3 pm, younger brother got home and I drove to HELP to pass my friend something and for my younger brother to inquire abt the courses.. Then went to SEGI College in Kota Damansara.. Haha.. We reach home at 6pm, get ready and straight to Pavillion till now.. Wow.. Tiring day.. Hahahaha

So, now, am going to go to bed... :) Hope you guys had fun too..

No comments: