Saturday, February 07, 2009

..... is confused

Is almost the end of Chinese New Year, but practically this year, we didnt do much besides visiting my grandpa, have dinner with my grandpa and relatives and meeting up with few friends... Now am back in KL and still don't really know what my plan is... Haih.. Life is so difficult..

I have a bad feeling about something regarding friendship.. I really dont know whether i should trust my feeling.. Yes yes, many times what i feel comes true.. but i really don't know how to settle it.. I dont know what i really do that makes me feel something is wrong between us... but i really can't leave it alone.. but how do i settle the problem if don't know what is wrong.. haih... i really hope this can be settle as soon as possible as i really dont want to/ hate losing a friend...

on a better side, my younger brother is in KL studying.. So am not alone anymore.. Haha.. He was actually in KL for 2 months for intern... and just started studying on 5th of january... :)

I am planning to start giving tuition at the moment to primary school students.. but am not sure whether i should.. Arghhh.. am so indecisive.. or should i just wait for my results to come out and also to check the course that i am planning to take then only decide.. Now enjoy first.. Haha.. but then i will be bored too... arghhh...

I have been thinking about what will i really going to do? i dont have any direction to head now.. even i had finished my business degree course, i dont even know what will this degree lead me to.. I seriously dont see myself in either working in a company.. but u never know.. but now global economic crisis is so bad, is so difficult to get a job even if u want, whether u like it or not, is a reality.. u can't be fussy with the jobs, but then i cant help but see myself working in management/marketing side or even worst finance... i dont even know whether what is my final results will be? second lower/second upper which is highly impossible.. fine.. so wat does the results really prove.. sometimes am really wondering.. is only a degree where everyone has... and eventhough u get a degree, did you really learn anything?? or u plainly just do ur best and then u cant even remember wat you learn? will it really matters in the working life? maybe some.. k.. maybe i always think i will go into education line.. but i dont even know whether is good for me or not.. would i be able to cope? would i be able to help the children? or would i ended up screwing the children... damn... fine.. i hate thinking abt it.. the more i think the more i feel confused.. let's hope for the best and enjoy till my results are out.. and maybe i should just try 2 years of a diploma course on early childcare and see whether am really in for that... if not then am screwed... haha.. but i bet when the time is there, no matter how, u will be able to handle it i guess... hopefully..

Haha.. I guess i better stop now before i get even confused.. Haha. Now i should find how to settle some issue now which i no idea how.. but i hope everything will be ok...

Take care guys...

No comments: