Monday, April 06, 2009

Finally my blog is back with a new post... :P

Is been some time since i last updated my blog.. No worries.. Is not abandon yet.. Haha.. Is just that I haven't done much to blog about myself.. Am just staying home, driving my younger brother to uni, sometimes hang out with friends, and most of the time watch dramas.. Those who like to watch Cantonese dramas go watch Emergency Unit (E.U).. Is a nice show.. Since I graduated and still waiting for jobs opportunities and also waiting for my convocation, I had watched a lot of dramas.. One drama series takes me about 2 days.. Haha.. The last 2 weeks, I was back in Penang, since it was my younger brother semester break, and I still didnt have anything to do, we all went back to our hometown.. Plus on that week, 28th of March 2009 was my parents anniversary.. and the next day was my dad's birthday.. Haha.. And on the same day of my parents anniversary it was ewe tiam mother's birthday.. So we gave her a surprise birthday cake too.. :) So that's why we went back home.. Haha.. The anniversary party was fun and enjoyable... Although i was panicking as this was the first time on stage giving a speech/poem to so many adults.. LOL.. is so different compare to presentations in uni although giving presentations in uni are also stressful and pressured.. LOL... I might post up a few pictures on my blog.. but not sure whether I should.. Hahaha

Ok.. As many might know de.. My graduation is on the 19th of April 2009 in Shangrila Hotel.. So is like another 12 more days before my convocation.. You know wat.. Now i feel that i prefer studying instead.. When we were in uni, we can't wait to graduate.. but now when we graduated, we want to go back to studying.. Haha.. This is human nature..

But am glad that I had enjoyed my uni life and am really glad that I did my very best and managed to achieved Second Upper Division.. Looking back and my school life and my uni life from Taylor's in foundation to UEL Business Administration in HELP University College, I had changed a lot.. This is the first time that I did well in my studies.. I never done well in primary to secondary school which includes UPSR, PMR and even SPM... I usually just scrapped through and pass by border line or even failling the papers... But i improved in my foundation and done much better in my degree course.. So am very happy.. but this is not only based on my own effort, but also the lecturers who was patiently guiding us.. Am also lucky that i have the support and encouragement to my friends who had been there for me throughout my downs and when i was pressured, stressed, depressed and even when am sick.. They are also there during my ups.. I guess without them, i wouldn't be able to score... So thank you again my dear friends.. U know who you are.. :).. I really wish you guys can come for my convocation... :) Some people ask me whether I make a right decision to study in KL after SPM instead of staying back in Penang to study.. But i think I make the right decision to come down to KL to study.. So i don't have any regrets.. :)

So the next step of life is still undecided.. So I will update it once I got a job and started working.. Hehe.. At the mean time, I just want to relax and enjoy myself.. I havent done this for a very long time.. Usually during my uni holidays, i would go and work part-time so this time is my longest break I have... :)

I think that's all for now.. Am quite tired.. Hehe.. This morning i went to uni and finally took my degree certificate and my transcript and collect the gown from my friend who help me collect it for me since i was still in Penang... Thanks again...

To those who is coming for my convocation, see you guys there... :).. Take care everyone... and thank you for reading.. :P

Goodnite my friends and readers.. Sweet dreams.. Hehe

2 comments:

aFi said...

congrate for ur convo...

Christine said...

afi- thanks for your congrats.. welcome to my blog..