Monday, March 22, 2010

School Holiday Event Workshops!!!

Finally, the school holiday event is over.. I don't know whether the event went on well or not.. Although I was super exhausted since working 2 weeks straight, but I had fun too... It was a good experience for me too.. =)... I would like to thank all those who have supported, help me and guide me along the way.. Is going to be a year since working and i had no regrets... I love my work there.. But I do not know what decision am going to decide but no matter wat decision I am sure I had no regrets... The one year working there has been a joy for me.. The kids are cute, adorable yet mischievous.. but i still love them all.. Is a great experience handling both the parents and the children.. Although it can be tough but i guess is a learning experience.. Time passes really fast.. but i know that i didnt make a wrong choice by working where am working now.. =)...

I will post up some of the photos from the event... Thanks again to all especially my boss, all the people from Global Art, LEA, Scholastic and Chinese Character, my supplier and also all my part-timers who help me in this event.. I know i wont be able to pulled this thru without any of them..

No comments: