Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Poem to My Beloved Parents

It has been 2 years since I recite this poem.. How time flies.. But I would like to share with you guys today coz this poem is not only for the anniversary but also when i want to tell my parents I love them alot, not only on special occasion. Today I feel like telling them I really love them and Thank you so much for being there for me thru ups and downs. This poem was composed specially for them with my friend help. Thank you!!! =) Sorry, I was nervous in this video.. HAHA... Not used to being on stage with so many ppl.. :P





Pa, Ma
Father, Mother,
Daddy, Mommy,
Dad, Mum!

As we lived, as we grow,
we played, we laughed,
all under your watchful eyes,
all under your tender hands,

sometimes we protest
sometimes we get upset
sometimes we just forget
some time ago we were too young to understand,

patience, kindness,
firmness, love,
it brought new meaning to you,
but we didn't knew it well, but you do,

In time we grow,
In time we matured,
In time we understood,
With all the love and sacrifices you do,

We learn to appreciate,
because you taught us to
we learn to love you
because you inspired us to

Once, twice, never enough,
But this is one of those many times,
To say "You are the best parents in our hearts!"
From your children, to you, mum & dad
We say this not once,
neither twice nor thrice,
but as long as we can say,
we will say, and show our love,

To you our parents,
what is our world without you?
Your hands help shaped it,
Your minds help formed it,

If we could make your world better,
we would want to give it a try
If we could make your world colorful,
we would help you paint it bright

Until we do, have children too,
we'll never forget, your sacrifices,
but this we know, and this we understood,
you're always the best parents, in our hearts.

We will always Love You, Dad and Mum

Thank You

No comments: