Friday, January 25, 2013

Friendship!



To all my dearest friends, this video is dedicated to you!

Thank you so much to all of you! Throughout every step of my life journey, am really glad to have make wonderful friends. Am so honoured and blessed to get to know each and everyone of you! Friends are a part of my life and I always value friendships. Family always comes first and then it will be my wonderful friends that i have make along the way. Thank you to all my beloved friends for always being there for me throughout my ups and downs.. Thank you for always sharing the wonderful moments and sad moments with me. Thank you for always caring for me, advising me and always motivate me in any way possible.. Small or big.. I do know that sometimes we don't keep in touch, but just to tell each and everyone of you know that you are always in my heart. And am lucky that even if we lost touch for some time, when we talk is like we have just kept in touch few minutes ago.. Thank you for being so kind to me. There is no words i can express my gratitude to all of you. To all my dearest friends in Malaysia and in UK, Thank you so much!

To all my Malaysian friends (you know who you are)- I really really miss each one of you! I can't wait to see all of you when I come back.. Yum cha sessions! Shopping sessions! and many many other activities. I hope some of you could even come and visit me in UK.. Hahaha.. Thank you so much for giving me the courage, support and always encouraging me. Although our time difference are 8 hours apart, you guys took the trouble to keep in touch with me.. Am so glad to have you guys as my friends. Miss you all and I wish all of you the very best in your journey too. Take care always and Keep in touch always.. =) Hugggsss! 

No comments: