Sunday, September 23, 2007

Disappearing Reasons- My little brother own composition

Here is a song compose by my little brother.. Hope you guys like it.. Free to comment on it!!! LOL.. But be very nice OK!!! Yes, my little brother agrees that his singing is not that good.. but he will be taking singing lessons soon, AFTER SPM EXAMS!!! Encourage him instead!!! Muahahaha


Disappearing Reasons





I just want to know...why you fade away
I just want to know...how u felt...

I just want to know...what I did wrong...
I just want to know...what to do...

People ask me what happened to us...
I just couldn't find myself an answer...

You just disappeared...out of a sudden...
And reappeared with a new one soon after...

The day I met you was a special one...
It was the day ...everyone gathered...

It was held in the cage of no tomorrow...
It brings back some great memories...

So tell me all the reason ...that you left hanging..
So tell me why you left me all alone...

This is not the song...I'm suppose to be play
If you remember the songs... that I played for you

Now I just can't forget you
I just want the reasons
That you left me hanging outside
Outside in the dark

I just want to know...the mistakes I made
I just want to know...the way to get rid of it...

I just want to change to be a better self
To get rid of the self that you disliked...

So ...tell me all the reasons.that you left hanging..
So... tell me why you left me all alone...

Did I disappoint you saying that i love you
Even though I did not know u well at all

Now I just cannot forget you
I just want the reasons
That you left me hanging outside
Outside in the dark


I'm just lost on what to do right now
Tell me what I should do without you

It has been a long time... since we talked
Even when we meet... we just speak a simple hi-bye

I just can't forget the time... together on skates.
It was the best memory... I had with you.

People ask me what happened to everything.
I just couldn't find myself the reason.

So now can you tell me the reasons of.that disappearing act of yours.

No comments: