Monday, May 05, 2008

Random Pictures during HELP events that I have participated!!!

My First Year PROM


Me and Kak Aini


Me, Kak Les and Rose

I didn't attend the 2nd year prom!!! Haha..

My third year of prom...


Rose, Denise, Me, Yen Ling and Siew Mei


Me and Yik Fan


Anne Marrie Waren (My lecturer in Year 2) and Me!!!


Me, Dr. Goh Seng (My lecturer in year 1) and Nicole!!!


Me and Adeline Yap.. The DESCO president that year!!!


Lantern Festival in Year 3


Me, Kak Les and Sheena


Me and Kak Les


Yep!!! It was raining and we were still there.. Me, Digi Man and Sheena..

Sports Carnival in Year 3


Kak Les and Ieta!!!


Kak Les, Ieta and Me!!!


The Jordan Competition- Year 3


Me and Suet Li


Our 2nd Prize for the competition


Group Pictures!!!


Group Pictures with the lecturers..

After the function!!!


Kak Les and Kak Aini!!!


Suet Li and Me.. All the best in your A level's Exams!!!

The Zoo Negara outing with the orphanage, Am trying to get the pictures...but I doubt I can get the pics de.. :(

The other activities such as the first year of Féte de la Musique where i lost my certificate.. Sob Sob.. No pictures sorry.. and also the events of HELP department when they sell new and 2nd hand stuff.. I can't remember wat is name of that event de.. Hahaha...

I also choose a few pictures i like!!! Some of the pictures are already uploaded in my blog.. u can few it in my older post...


Haha.. Don't know why but decided to blog about my activities I was involved since I joined HELP..

Thanks everyone who have been there for me through my ups and downs since Year 1.. U know who u are.. so am not going to mention any names here... I really appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Thanks for the link. LOL. I'm the only one in Blog Friends.

Christine said...

Simon Seow- Haha.. I dont know many bloggers.. :P