Thursday, May 08, 2008

Die Lah!!! Haha

YAY!!! I finished my assignment for my consumer behavior de.. :) Hopefully i can get good marks.. Now have to prepare for my exams... Hmpphhh.. Wish me luck.. So much to study and I haven't started yet..

Arghhh.. Someone out there, please give me a motivation to do my final project.. I just can't get myself to work on it.. And I really need to start doing it or I will be so screwed.. And I seriously have to score good marks in that final project.. HELP ME!!! ARGGGHHHH!!!! I DON'T KNOW How to get started with my research.. AM SO LOST!!! I feel like killing myself now.. Sob Sob

Haha.. Ok.. Time for me to go find something else to post, before am making all of you fall asleep!!! LOL

And since I haven't get any comments regarding the Jordan toothbrush I'll make it easier.. Just link me into your blog and also answer this simple question??

Who are my 3 best friends?? Haha.. Answer can be found in my blog.. LOL

No comments: