Friday, May 09, 2008

Why?? No idea??

Sorry dear readers, I decided to delete my latest post.. Don't ask me why?? Coz I just don't feel like putting it anymore...


Btw, since there is no one that is interested in the toothbrush I will be giving it away for free to Michael Yip... The other one, if Simon Seow wants it, he will be getting it for free too since he was the one that link me even before i came out with this toothbrush post.. So please confirm whether both of you want it for free anot... If not, then I will wait for a few more days before I decide what i will do with it.. :)

Thanks everyone who have been reading my blog.. I really appreciate it..

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Tooth brush? What tooth brush? Well, got free stuff is always my pleasure. I want, I want.

Christine said...

simon seow- Haha.. check my earlier post.. LOL