Monday, December 29, 2008

Penang Truly Has It All - by George Town, Penang

I bump into the video in facebook, so I decided to share it will you guys.. and since am from Penang, is even better for me to post this video..

I JUST GOT BACK TO PENANG TODAY!!! WILL BE IN PENANG TILL THE 2nd Of January only.. Hope I can eat and meet up my friends this short break to Penang.. I had to go back to KL because I have stuff to do... Yes, I finished my course de and now waiting for results to be out before I can confirm whether I had graduated.. Haha.. If I managed to pass all my papers, then my graduation will be in April 2009.. So in the mean time waiting for my results, I enjoy and take a good break before I really decide what is my next step.. Haih... I really miss uni now.. I will post more about my feelings and my memories some other time in my other posts..

This post is for me to promote Penang.. The place where I have been leaving since I was born... :)

Hope you enjoy this video...

Here is the video:


No comments: