Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all my friends and also my readers. Welcome to 2009 and Goodbye to 2008.. 2008 had been a very eventful year for me and some of it is good and some of it is sad.. Let's hope that 2009 will be a better year for all of us.. :)

I had a great time during new year eve.. We went to my dad's friends yacht for new year countdown.. Hahaha.. It was my first time attending new year eve in the yacht, so it was fun.. My parents, elder brother and me went to the yacht.. My younger brother had his own celebration.. :)

Hope u all had a great time during new year eve too.. I will upload the pictures when am back in KL.. Leaving back to KL tomorrow and I have to really start thinking what is my next step is...

Anyways, I would also want to thanked all of you who had been very supportive during the whole of 2008.. I would also like to apologize to whoever i had hurt during the year 2008 too.. Hope everything will be forgotten and we will be able to look forward to a better year in 2009... To my readers who have been loyal in reading this blog too.. Thanks a lot too..

Updated: Haha.. I didnt go back on 2nd of January.. Ended up i came back to KL on sunday 4/1/2009..

No comments: