Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year Eve- Lady Orient

Hi everyone,

Here is the pictures i took during my new year eve on the private yacht.. I had a good time and the yacht was so nice.. Haha.. :)

And I also found out who my doctor who delivered me.. Yes, the picture below is the doctor am talking about..


This is my doctor who delivered me.. Hehe.. I got to take picture with him.. My doctor is handsome.. Hahaha..

Before the party begins.. We went there for dinner and after dinner, My brother, Michael(parents friend son) and I went to explore the yacht and took pictures while waiting for the countdown.. Haha.. I'll let the pictures tells you how much I enjoyed myself and the experience I had.. :) So enjoy!!! :)



















When the party begins.. Countdown to 2009!!!


Michael, Me and My elder brother


Both my beloved parents enjoying themselves.. :)


Me and my beloved dad!!!












Dad singing...


Mum and Dad again...



I took a picture with mum too but the picture is not in my camera.. is with my dad's friend camera... So mum, if you read this post, don't be jealous ok.. Hahaha.. Just kidding.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos!! :)

yacht looks amazing! :) who's was it?? xxx mei

Christine said...

Haha.. Thanks mei.. Is my dad's friend yacht.. :)