Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memories of 2008

This post is dedicated to the one whole year of memories either good or painful experiences. 2008 has been a year where it is very hard to forget.. Too many things had happened in 2008.. whether is happy or sad memories but this is life thus no matter how hard it is, life still goes on.. I guess sometimes it makes us stronger to face more challenges.. So should I start with painful/sad experiences first or we happy memories.. Hmppphhh.. Takes 5 minutes to decide.. :)

Ok.. Am back... So what is my decision.. Hahaha.. I decide to start with the painful/sad experiences I encounter first.. In 2008, I had to leave behind both my beloved grandparents in 4 months apart.. Yes, is difficult to go through that five to six months.. Imagine, trying to have two family members who had been there since our childhood had left us.. Is not easy to forget the accept that fact.. But as i said, life still have to move on no matter how difficult it is and thus I had accepted the fact that they are both in a better place.. Chinese New Year is around the corner, but is not the same anymore without them.. Will see how this year Chinese New Year will be like..

The demise of my beloved grandpa on 26/5/2008

Ahkong, I missed you so much..

Picture of my beloved grandpa..



The demise of my beloved grandma on 19/8/2008

Ahma, I also missed you a lot..



and of course, the last year of my degree was tough.. There was of course problems that you had encounter during the last year where not only the subjects was tough but there are never ending assignments and exams.. However, the problems faced in uni/classes will not be posted here..

The next sad moments can also be leaving HELP University College.. Yes, am happy that finally everything is over and I will graduate if I passed all my subjects.. However, on the last day of uni, is difficult to bid farewell to your friends/classmates who had been studying together for 3 to 4 years.. Haha.. Talking about it, Uni life is fun besides some of the unforgettable problems that I had to go through but I had also a lot of fun and happy moments in my uni life..

Happy moments

3 weddings

Huda's wedding 4/1.2008.. Congrats Huda.. One year had passed, and I hope you are getting along well with your husband...





Then the very next day, 5/1/2008, my ex-teacher wedding...

Sorry, no pictures at the moment.. Hope i can grab a few from my friend.. Will upload it if I have.

Then was my cousin wedding.. Gina and Liew on the 13/1/2008.. Congrats again Gina..



Together with all the cousins and gina's sisters..



Pangkor Laut with my family. 20/1/2008















Sherlin's Birthday 2008- Le Meridian and Eye of Malaysia










Golda's birthday- Boathouse and my old apartment











Dad's Birthday in Penang Club











Meeting up with friends who I haven't met for quite some time..



Then of course is my 22nd birthday.. Although is not as fun as my 21st birthday but I had good time celebrating with my family

In Chilli's





In Summer Garden with my beloved family








Sri Inai Reunion (Pot Luck) - In Phei Shan's House






Golda back to KL for a short hols.. She is now in Thailand.. Golda back means more outing.. Hahaha




Prom Nite 2008- Flamingo Hotel 17/10/2008











HELP Sport's Carnival- 19/10/2008 The best Sport's Carnival I have attended..

ECONS DEPARTMENT WON 1ST!!! YAY!!! That's why I said is the best sport's carnival. :)











Then mum organized a Kechara Soup Kitchen dinner (fund raising)- G Hotel


My elder brother, me, Datuk Dr. Victor Wee, younger brother and mum


James, Me, Sayee, Datuk Dr. Victor Wee, Xandria Ooi, mum, younger brother, yang peng, and elder brother


Sayee, Dad, Datuk Dr. Victor Wee. Yang Peng, Mum, Gavin, Garrick


Wye Ling, Shari and Me

My cousin's baby- Aden was born... So cute.... and he is growing so fast...

1 day old



Now so big de.. I miss him...

(Baby Aden Pics taken from cousin's facebook)- Too lazy to upload the pics from my handphone now.. Hahaha


Adelene's 21st birthday party- Bora Asmara- 6/12/2008



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz.. golda back means more outing.. it sounds lik i am a bad influence..hehe.. hope u haf fun wen im back.. =P

Golda

Christine said...

Golda- Haha.. Now only u know that ur a bad influence.. Hmpphhh.. Haha.. Just kidding.. It means that I had a great time when u come back coz we get to hang out and have fun!!! Quickly come back ya.. :)