Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meaning of Friendship!!!

This is going to be a emotional post, so readers be warned.. lol..


First of all, what is the meaning of friendship?? Please let me know what is your definition of friendship? To me, my definition of friendships is no matter what your friend personality or character is, if you view them as your friends, you will learn to adapt to that friend personality and character.. You will be there for him/her no matter what.. especially when they are down.. you will trust each other and treasure them.. For me, i view friendship very important because friendship is something you cannot find easily.. I will do whatever I can do be there for them and do make them happy and will buy gifts for them... But I guess, I might have trusted them so much.. on the other hand, these people are also there when you are down, supporting and encouraging you.. But I don't know how, but the next moment, they can also turn a cold shoulder to you or some will ask you to ignore him coz his gf is paranoid about you.. I wouldn't know.. I didn't even know that the people who view you as there good friends before can just turn away from you and want to break-up the friendship that we have established for at least 4 years and more.. The hurt of not knowing the reason of why is already very bad enough.. but the hurt of losing a friend is even more unbearable.. Is funny how human behave.. I wouldn't know who to trust and who to even treat them as friends.. At that moment of time, they are tell you that you are their good friends and no matter what they will be there forever.. but after all, is not a promise that they will keep.. If you really want the friendship to last longer, you will try ways to maintain it.. If anything happens, you should tell the other party what's wrong if it is his/her fault instead of turning a cold shoulder and just ignore them completely.. Or if they view friendship important, they would not expect their friend to stop smsing/ call unless they do just because his/her bf/gf is paranoid.. Is it really fair for the friend then? Do you actually even thought that you will hurt that friend.. Your just practically using them for your own benefit?

Ok.. Maybe you did something wrong that hurt the other party, but if you don't tell them what they did, they will not know forever and they will not be able to do anything to change or even try to maintain the friendship.. Maybe, the guy really like the gf and will do anything for her, even if the girl ask him not to talk to this person, he will also listen.. I guess i will not understand this until I get a bf.. but I am sure that most of you wouldn't.. maybe is just because he was my ex.. and so the girl is still paranoid.. not like I actually contact him since we broke up.. I even gave them the opportunity to be together.. I was the person that should be damn hurt.. I didn't even kept in touch with him for a very long time de.. and he was the one that recently contacted me again.. and now she is being paranoid and he wants me not to contact or sms him unless he do.. hmpphhh.. i guess it will never happened loh.. is like him using me as a friend.. he hurt be before and he still keep on hurting me.. why? because am easily used.. or i treasured friendship till i forgive my friends even though they hurt me.. so they used me.. i don't know..

If your friends want to break up with you without telling you anything, the normal who, what, where, when, how will never be answered.. you will never know who started it, what the situation is, where, when and how it happens.. So either you can blame yourself or you blame the other party.. but i guess... we tend to think is our fault..

But no matter how this will go, i never regret making friends with this people.. without them i wouldn't be able to stay strong when i was mentally and physically down.. So no matter what will happen even if we really not being friends with each other, i will always remember what you guys have done for me and will always appreciate it.. Thank you for the friendship for the past 4 to 5 years..

3 comments:

Suet Li said...

Hey dear!!! Read your bloggie just a minute ago... hmm where to start *after few minutes* i'm really no expert in advising prior to this situation but all i can say is that my promise is genuinely from my heart and that our friendship prevails!!! I hope you wont go breaking them, and i can assure you i wont break it too!!! =D Convo is coming....be happy!!! muaxx!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.