Saturday, April 25, 2009

My "Big Day"- Convocation 2009

Finally I have GRADUATED!!! Last Sunday was the convocation and now it has been almost a week since convocation ended.. Haha.. Time passes super fast.. I had a great time on that day but unfortunately can't take a lot of photos with my classmates and didn't get a chance to take with my lecturers too.. Sob Sob... I really want to thank my lecturers who had patiently guided me during my years in HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Besides that i would also like to thank the Econs department administration staffs for patiently entertaining us when we need more information such as class cancellation, assignments, timetable clashes and many more.. I will miss my uni life as I had a great time there. Thank you everyone!!! I never regretted studying in HELP University College... I had learn a lot from the lecturers and also I had a great time and also have lots of fun too with my classmates and friends.. =)

Here is some of the photos i took during my convocation... Enjoy







My parents, who had always support and encourage me since young..


Without them, i wouldn't be in this world and also without them i wouldn't be able to complete my education!!!


Thanks a lot dad and mum!!! I love you!!!


Adelene Yap (1st Class)- Congrats dear!!! We are all very proud of you!!! Hope to see you soon and all the best ya!!! Take care always!!!
Me and Sheryn ( 2nd Upper)- Congrats to you too Sheryn!!!


Me!!! Finally Graduated!!! :)


My dear parents with my dear friends.. Sue and Sherlin..


Sherlin, Me, Fay, and Sue!!!


Thanks my dear friend Sue!!! Thanks alot for coming and also for the cute doggie!!! I really love it and now the doggie is on my bed for me to hug before going to sleep!!!


Sue and Sherlin- My Jordan Friends!!! Unfortunately another one, Golda couldn't come coz she is now in Indonesia!!! We all miss you Golda!!! Thanks to the both of you for coming and also buying me gifts.. Really appreciate having you guys as my friends!!!


All the presents i recieved from my dear friends... Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts...


Sharon (CSU friend), Shan and Me!!! Thanks Shan for coming too!!! :)


My family.. Younger brother, me, and my dear parents... My elder brother is not here.. He is in Penang...


All my dear friends, Sue, Adrian and Sherlin with my dear parents, my younger brother and me!!! I like this photo... :)


My Taylor's Hospitality Friend!!! Although i was only in that course for 3 weeks, but we have been keeping in touch.. Although we hardly meet, she came for my convocation.. Vinnie.. I really appreciate it!!! and thank you for supporting and helping me all these while!!!


My best friend, Adrian... who had always been there for me during my ups and downs... Thanks ya!!! All the best in Vietnam!!! Will see you again when you back to KL!!!


The "2nd Upper Division" which are also my classmates: Yik Fan, Sheryn Chin, Han Syn and Me!!! Congrats my friends!!! All the best in whatever you do!!! Keep in touch ya!!!

Before I end, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you who had smses me, msn me, email me, call me, coming to join me in this special occasion and also for the gifts.. Thank you everyone.. I guess you guys know who you are, so am not going to name them here... :)

4 comments:

vinnie chee said...

Hey babe.. i'm glad i attended your convo.. congratulation.. we shall meet one day.. I PROMISE.. hehe!! Muaks muaks

Christine said...

Vinnie-Thanks alot dear.. sorry couldn't spend much time with you on that day.. but we will meet up one day... :) Keep in touch always dear!!! :)

Golda said...

I MISS U GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!! tht pic makes me soooo jealous... I wanted to come too, but.. sigh.. LOL. anyway, so glad u had fun. Hope to see u guys again soon.

Muacks!! HUGZ!

Golda~

PS: I'm so glad u got thru all these, now ur no more a uni student. =P

Christine said...

Golda- We all MISS YOU TOO!!! Waiting for you to come back to M'sia.. Haha.. We purposely wanted you to be jealous.. Muahaha... You will be even more jealous soon.. =)... haha.. am glad too but then now i wish i can go back to uni student.. :)