Saturday, April 25, 2009

To my dear grandparents!!!

To both my grandma and my grandpa,

My mum side grandma passed away when i was in form 4.. is been 7 years now since she passed away.. In 2008, two of my beloved grandparents passed away in a gap of 3 months.. It was a year i will never forget.. My grandpa (mum's side) passed away on 25th May 2008, and my grandma (dad's side) passed away on 19th August 2008.. It was really a difficult year for me as it was my final year of my degree and also i could not believe that i lost 2 of my beloved grandparents is such a short time.. However, i did managed to go thru.. I know it was them who had blessed me and gave me to strength to continue.. Some might remember that my grandpa passed away 3 days before my exam.. It was really a difficult time to lost my grandpa and also to prepare for my exam.. But however i managed it and i know my grandpa was giving me the courage and strength to go and take my exam and blessed me so that i managed to pass that paper...

To my grandparents, although you have leave this world and now leaving in a better place, but i will always remembered you and will always missed you.. Is so different after you all leave.. Chinese New Year was never the same again... Although you couldn't wait till I graduated, but i know you all will be happy to see me finally graduated last Sunday.. You all of been an inspiration to me, and you all of taken good care of me... Ahkhong and Ahma, I know after form 5, when i decided to continue studying in KL, u all were very worried about me... U wanted me to have an easy life and comfortable life if I had stayed in Penang to study, but when I insisted that is better for me to study in KL, you all encouraged me while worrying about me.. Finally, I can tell you all, my dear grandparents, although you all are not here anymore, but am sure you are all glad to know am doing well and also know that I had managed to do well in my studies.. I bet you all are very proud!!! But I would want to thank you all for giving me the strength and encouragement before you all passed away.. MY DEAR GRANDPARENTS!!! I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED WITH A SECOND UPPER DIVISION!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BLESSING ME!!!

We will always missed you my dear grandparents... Ahkhong is going to be a year since you left us... but the memories we have with you will always remained.. I know you are all in a much better world now.. and am really glad you all do not need to suffer any longer..

Before I stop, here is a photograph of me during my convocation on Sunday-22/4/2009 and in memories of my grandparents photos.. Unfortunately I do not have my other grandma that passed away when i was in form 4 photo with me now.. But when i go back to pg, i will scan they photo and have it posted here...

Updated- As promised I had scan one of my grandma photo and have uploaded in this post de.. =) So you guys now know where am I.. Yes, am back in Penang. 30/4/2009

My dear grandparents, your grandchildren has finally graduated!!! =)...




In memories of my grandma




In memories of my grandpa



In memories of my grandma



I can FINALLY Post this now.. I wanted so much for you to see me graduate but eventhough you all couldn't but I am glad I am still able to post this up!!! I know you all are very proud of me... My dear grandparents.. I will miss you alot.. but don't worry.. I will continue to always stay strong.. =)

Love,

Your grandchildren.. :)

No comments: