Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Wow.... Is May 10 already... Haih.. Time passes so fast.. Tomorrow have to start working de.. Sob Sob... My hols ended de... Before that, I would like to wish my dearest mother A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Thanks mum for everything you have done for me.. I would never forget all ur sarifies you had gone thru to bring me up to who i am today.. You have given me all the love, support and encouragement since young till now.. Thanks alot my dearest mum...

Tomorrow is a start of my new stage of life.. Is no more being a baby, kidergarten life, primary life, secondary life, teenage life, uni life... Is now a new stage of life that everyone have to go thru.. which is a working life.. After graduation, it means a beginning of the new stage of life which is to go for interviews and get a job... and finally i did get a job.. I hope it will goes on smoothly.. i hope i am able to adapt, have confident in myself and do my best in my new job.. =)...

Is also time for me to change my blog name (The Life of A Uni Student) to something else.... since am no more a uni student.. I will always miss all the memories i have in uni life as even though it was tough, but I had also a great time... =)..

That's it for now.. I better go and try to sleep... havent been sleeping early for a very long time de.. Hope i will be able to adapt to my sleeping time again... Hahaha... Will update more abt my working life soon.. take care everyone.. Sweet dreams... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"i hope i am able to adapt, have confident in myself and do my best in my new job.. =)..." - of course you will! You're Christine! :)

Christine said...

Elena- Hihi cousin.. Haha.. I really hope so.. So tension, scared and nervous.. LOL... especially my memory rotting like mad de.. Haha.. Hopefully i can remember and understand.. =(