Monday, May 25, 2009

My first 2 weeks of work!!!

First of all, I finally changed my blog name... Haha.. Now is Memories of My Precious Life.. No more life of an Uni Student.. LOL.. Like the name anot??? Haha... Not like i care?? Even though u guys dont like it i will still stick to it... hahaha.. is my blog anyways rite... hahahahahahahaha...

2 weeks had just passed from the day I started working.. Is going to be my third week soon... Wow, so fast hor.. So far work is ok.. My colleagues are nice, fun and i like working with them... but i have so many things to learn and am getting stressed.. LOL.. My brain is like not functioning properly.. I hope am able to remember as much as possible soon... I know it takes time but then you know me lah.. everyone near me is so smart.. hmpphh.. more pressured.. lol... but my colleagues are patiently guiding me and i really appreciate it... thanks alot guys...

On Saturday 23/5/2009 after work we had a gathering and also to celebrate my colleague birthday... It was my first gathering with them too... We met in 1 utama and we had 7 cars together to go to bangsar for supper.. LOL.. it was fun... they are a bunch of fun and nice ppl.. =) Photos will be uploaded soon.. Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! =)
Updated- Photos




























Issshhh.... 2 weeks just passed and am already waking up so freaking early even on my off days... i wannnntttt to sleeeppp longer during my offdays.... haih haih... Am still deciding whether i should go back to pg... coz is not even going to be 2 days if am back... Is like i finished work on saturday at 10pm.. so sun morning only can take a bus back and will reach around 3pm.. on monday by 5pm i have to leave back to KL againn... but then i really want to see my ex-headmaster who is very sick at the moment and he is suffering from cancer and is bedridden based on wat i saw from facebook.. so i really dont know how... plus school holidays is coming means that i have more work to do... so how ar??? how how how?? LOL.. will see how lah... =)

Damn annoying lah.. so fast my offdays are going to end.. but am not doing anything at all.. haha.. instead the pass 2 days my stomach hurts so badly...=( isssshh... Did i eat something wrong... i also dont know.. lol.... and am soooo lazzzyyy to do anythingg.... Hahahahahaha...

Oklah.. Enough of crapping de.. Take care all.. will update more soon... =p

Updated 26/5/2009-- Dammnnn!!! AM SICK!!! Stomach so painful, vomiting so many times yesterday, headache, back pain and am freezing to death here.. =(.. What happen lah?

No comments: