Monday, June 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ADEN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY ADEN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BABY ADEN!!! Today is my nephew's 1st birthday.. He is soooo cuteee...

The below photos taken today in his place..







He is so big now.. Haha.. Didn't see him for only 2 weeks and today my younger brother and me when over to see him to pass him, and he can already walk by himself.. time flies.. soon he will be able to talk... hahaha... he is soooo cute especially when he wants food.... and when he is eating... :)...

4 comments:

blubbieMs said...

He is Garrick's son?

Christine said...

blubbieMs- How do you know my brother garrick?? No, is not my brother son.. is my cousin son..

blubbieMs said...

I was your brother's classmate Yen Hoi in SSI, Christine. =)

Christine said...

Oh serious.. Sorry, i cant remember you.. =( wow.. How did you managed to find my blog.. =)...