Thursday, July 02, 2009

Hmppphhhh...

Oppsss... Is been ages since I blog beside the post dedicated to my headmaster... Hmmpphhh... Either I don't know what to blog or am just too lazy and tired to actually log in and type.. Life have been like that lah.. Different from study life of coz.. working life is another phase of life that everyone will have to go thru whether u like it or not.. so that's what my life have been lah.. haha.. So far, is my 2nd month working de... So how's working some mite ask... So far for me, is still ok lah.. Quite fun yet stressful also... hahaha.. but the thing I know is time passes very fast.. a blink of eyes only and now is already 2 months.. LOL... Damn... I really don't know what to blog abt de.. hahaha...Oh ya.. my best friend is back home to m'sia.. but i don't have much time to meet her.. sob sob.. saw her 2 days before after work before she went back to penang.. but was so tired that day and didn't really get to talk to her as much as i wanted to.. =(...

Haha.. Seriously am running out of stuff to blog.. will blog again when am free and i have something to write about.. Muahahaha... All the best to whoever reading my boring post today... wakakakaa...

2 comments:

Celine Mook said...

Hey dear, keep it up! Don't let anything upset you okay? Cheers :D

Christine said...

thanks dear.. I will.. dont worry.. not the first time anyways.. kakaka