Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Glitter Graphics



Hi my dear family, friends and readers,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO 2010!!!! And Let's bid Farewell to 2009!!! Year 2009 had been a year where it when so fast without realizing.. Is also a new step/ stage of life for me.. Its also been a year since I graduated.. No more student life but working life.. Miss the student life.. =( but no matter what we cannot go back to the past so we have to look positively in the future.. =). Even though I miss Student Life, Am enjoying my working life at the moment... I had make a right decision to work in Play N Learn although is not a big company and the salary is quite low, but I guess what matter most is that I ENJOYED MY WORK.. The boss is nice, my colleagues are also nice and helpful and is nice working with them.. The most enjoyable in this work is working with KIDS.. Sometimes when ur depressed the kids can make up ur day.. =) There are always ups and downs in life.. So year 2009 had also been a year of good memories and also sad memories.. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my beloved family and dearest friends and also my readers who are always there for me during both my happy and sad times.. I really appreciate it.. Whatever that happens or conflicts that had occurs on year 2009, let's forgive each other... =)

Let's hope that 2010 will be a better year for all of us!!! May it be good health, happiness, joy, financial and others..

This year I didn't go back to Penang to celebrate with my family and friends.. I stayed back in KL alone since am working till 5pm on thursday and also on saturday.. So no point for me to go back.. Didn't go for the countdown.. Went for dinner in Curve after work and about 10.10pm we went back home.. =)

Before I end this post, I would like to share with you this poem.


Happy New Year!

Where in the world did this year go
It seems it passed so fast
But here we are...2010
And 2009 is in the past!


A Toast

May peace and love fill the earth
May past sorrows fade away
May the New Year bring joy to all
On each and every day.


Happy New Year to everyone
I hope your dreams come true
A heart that's filled with happiness
Is the wish I wish for you!

~ Charlotte Anselmo ~


That's it for now.. Will update again soon.. All the very best to all of you in the new year!!!!

No comments: