Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!!






To all my beloved family and dearest friends.. In the year of Tiger, I like to wish all of you a progressive year with roaring success, filled with courage and bravery in your heart to fulfill your endeavors and spiced with Valentine's love this Chinese New Year. May the year of tiger brings u good health, wealth and also protection..

Today is a day that we celebrate my occasion, which is Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day and for those who are still single like me, we celebrate Single Awareness Day.. LOL... Some might complaint that this year Valentine's falls on the 1st day of Chinese New Year and couples are not able to spend time with their loved ones.. but for me this year am not spending Single Awareness Day alone... HAHAHA... just Kidding.. Valentine's day is another day for couples to celebrate this occasion, but even without it, couples should celebrate and enjoy themselves together with each other on other days too right.. Hahaha... Anyways, I would still like to wish all the lovely couples out there Happy Valentine's Day... =). To all the others singles out there like me, Happy Single Awareness Day.. This year ur not alone too... :P..

Am leaving Bali early tomorrow morning.. Have to wake up at 4.30am.. Hahaha.. Flight is at 6.30am... Need to fly back to KL then to Bali... Yes... I just got back yesterday to Penang.. My younger brother and I was stuck in a insanely terrible... 10 am bus reached home at 6pm... 8 hours in the bus... But is worth it when u get to see and celebrate with ur beloved family members and relatives... Yesterday reach home, dress up and get ready for the reunion dinner.. Today is a day of visiting our relatives... =)

Have an enjoyable times with ur family during this Chinese New Year.. and have a great time off from work and studies... Hehehe.. and i hope we will all also enjoy ur holidays in Bali...

Bali!! Here we come!!! Take care all my dearest friends and readers... Have a great time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Christine said...

Thanks Anonymous... But am curious how can this post be able to help u in ur assignment? wat is the assignment abt??