Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Lil Brother!!!

My lil brother is a year older now... Hahaha.. Big boy de.. Happy Birthday lil brother.. Even though ur one year older ur still my lil brother and I will always care for you and love you lots... =) Hmpphh.. Ok.. So not me.. Hahahaha... This year, since is the first year my brother is down in KL for his birthday without my mum, i decided to do something for him this year.. So wat i did was to organized a small friends dinner for him in TGIF.. They went to eat earlier than i meet them after work.. Ya.. it was a Friday and I was working.. Then 2 days before his birthday, i ordered a chocolate cake for him from boss.. I remembered he told me before that he like the chocolate cake that my boss bake coz is quite similar to mum's chocolate cake.. Hehehe.. Then I hide the chocolate cake when they came to see me in my work place.. LOL... After work, I went down to join them... Then, i went off for a while to ask them to get the cake.. Yay.. He didnt realize that.. :P.. After some time the cake arrive and they were almost singing...and my lil brother was kinda surprise and getting excited, I had to stop them... HAHAHAHA.... You know why?? Guess and see?? LOL... Yess!!! They bring out the wrong cake... LOL... So they had to go back to change the cake.. This time, am sure my brother already know that he had a cake.. LOL.. But anyhow, he still enjoy it.. So TGIF style of birthday started with the correct cake this time.. Hahahahaha... I guess he had fun with everyone there.. It was suppose to be a surprise birthday but it didn't happen.. LOL... But who cares.. as long as he is happy then am happy... I hope he and his friends had a great time... =)


With my beloved lil brother...


His friends...


The lucky boy with 3 gurls surrounding him.. :P


So here you go again my lil brother... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY ALL UR WISHES COMES TRUE... ALL THE BEST IN UR STUDIES... STUDY HARD and ALSO PLAY HARD... LOL...

The next day, my dad told me to take him to a nice place to eat.. So both of us decided to go to MeatWorks in Solaris to try out the food.. The food was good and the price is also reasonable... You all should give it a try.. But do reserve and also if possible ask them whether can order.. We wanted to eat the Sirlion Beef but it was out of stock... =( So we have to eat the ribeye steak.. but it was still nice...


Me in Meat Works..

No comments: