Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Farewell Photos in Play N Learn

Just a short information on the company I used to work in. Is a education line that i was working in. I had a fun and enjoyable time working in this environment which deals with kids.. Although is not a big company but I have no regrets at all working in this line for the last one year. Although many people won't understand why i work there, but it doesn't matter. As long as I know what am doing.. =)

Play N Learn

Play N Learn is a one-stop edutainment centre for children. Young children from the age of 3 to 15 years old can choose from a wide variety of healthy play activities that inculcates educational themes. At Play N Learn, we believed in the importance of emotional intelligence – we encouraged the children to socialize and interact with each other.

The Centre also values the importance of security and had incorporated safety measures in its premise. The Centre is a child-friendly environment whereby the shower and bathroom facilities are fitted specially for young children.

In addition, our activities will keep children occupied for hours without supervision of their parents.

We have over 11 room dedicated for varieties of enrichment classes. Special Dance Classes are conducted by certified Royal Academy of Dancing (Ballet) and Imperial Society Teachers Dance (Modern & Tap). The teacher is recognized in the UK.
We also provide other classes such as Tae-kwando, Gymnastics, Kid Talent, English, Global Art, Clay, Craft, Musik Garten, Mental Math. Besides on weekdays, Playgroup for pre-kindy will also be conducted for children from the age of 2 to 4 years old


I miss the kids so much and also the parents.. Many might know that I have resign from my previous job.. Is only been a week plus that I didn't see them, but i already miss them so much... One year passes so fast.. On the day of my farewell, it was so memorable yet painful to say bye to all of them.. The kids and parents really make me feel appreciated..Is really a satisfaction job.. Here is a short slide show that I have make for you all to see.. The photos was taken 1 week before I left...


No comments: