Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Japan!!! Here I come!!! :P

Hahaha.. Lacking of updates recently about myself.. Have been busy and i admit am also lazy to update.. Hehe.. I will update more about what I have been doing soon when I have the time and mood to update it.. Hehehe..

Is going to be a short update.. Hahaha..


YAY!!! AM GOING TO JAPAN!!! JAPAN HERE I COME!!! Am going with my family and my uncle's family...Sooo Happpyyy... It was a very last minute decision but everything worked out well.. So here we are all heading to Japan.. We will all be leaving our house at 7pm tonite... hehehe... We will be going to Hokkaido for abt 5 days and Tokyo for 2 days... hehehe..

Will update all my trip and photos soon when am back in KL.. I just got back from Bali not too long ago.. about 4 days ago.. hahahaha

Take care!!!

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy japan! =)