Sunday, September 05, 2010

Back from Holidays!!!

Am Back from all my holidays.. Haha.. Didnt get to update my blog coz i wasn't free.. and also of coz lazy to update when am free.. Hahaha.. 3 months of break of GREAT!!! I had lots of fun traveling.. Hehehe.. Although am tired but I enjoyed myself alot.. In 3 months I have been to Hong Kong, Macau, Taipei, Bali and JAPAN!!! Hehehe.. In between I was traveling to Penang and KL.. I just reach KL from Penang.. Came back from Japan on Wednesday night 1st Sept and was in Penang for few days before coming back to KL today... Japan was super awesome.. I really really enjoyed my trip there.. So sad time passes so fast when ur there.. had a good time with my family and my uncle's family..


I miss my KL house.. Hahaha.. I will now have to spend time to decide on what i want to do soon.. Need to go back to work already.. Hehehe...

Will update more about the trips soon.. That's it for now.. Super tired.. And hungry.. So going for dinner now.. Hahaha.. =)

No comments: