Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nottingham Trent University: My Graduation- July 24th 2014


Thank you so much to everyone who came and celebrate this special occasion with me! I am now a Masters Graduate! 

Special thanks goes to:
My amazing lecturers who have been so superb throughout my there at Nottingham Trent University! School of Education Rocks! 
I am so thankful to have this great opportunity to study in UK and at NTU! 

My wonderful placement manager and colleagues known also as my friends who have always
been there for me through my ups and downs. Thank you all for the lovely gifts too!
I had a really great time and experience in the preschool and I will miss all of you so much! I had a
great memories for the last 2 years at the preschool! 

Elaine and Michelle for attending my graduation ceremony and being inside the concert hall. 
Both of you have mean so much to me and it was my great privilege to be able to share 
this special occasion with both of you! 

My beloved brother, for attending my graduation and taking pictures on that day!

And obviously, to my beloved parents who gave me this wonderful privilege to be able to study in the UK! Without them, I wouldn't be in the UK and graduate with a Masters Degree!   

I am truly blessed to have superb lecturers, great admin team at the School of Education Department, amazing colleagues/friends, wonderful members of staff at the library and a few more departments and to all my other wonderful friends that I have met throughout my 2 years in UK. Thank you!

To complete and graduate have not been easy and smooth sailing. I had a really challenging time while in the process of completing my degree. I had health issues and it took be almost few months to recover from the surgery and then I was given more bad news after that. During that time, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to cope with everything especially when I am away from my family and in the foreign country! However, I am really glad to have wonderful people around me who continuously love, care, guide, support, encourage and reassure me that things will be fine. I am so glad to everyone and especially to my superb lecturers and placement colleagues for being there for me through out the difficult moment in my life. Without them, I might not have been able to stay strong and graduate with the results I am proud of. I am really glad that I persevere and stay strong during that time! Life is a roller coaster but as long as you persevere and stay strong, you will be able to achieved your goal. Do not let negative people waver your goal and dream and always be with positive people who will always help you to achieve your goal and dream! I am glad to have a lot of positive people around me during that time! Love all of you lots!






Proud moments! I love all the photos taken on that day!
Thank you to my younger brother, Gavin and my placement manager Elaine
for the lovely photos! 




No comments: