Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Celebration with my family on my 21 Birthday-Jogoya

On the 15/7/2007 which was mine actual birthday, my parents took me and my brothers to STARHILL to eat Japanese Buffet. The name of the Japanese Restaurant is JOGOYA. The food was delicious and there were so much FOOD to choose and eat. It was a high class buffet. There is a buffet style counters where you can choose and take what you want to eat. The buffet station consists of The Japanese sushi and sashimi, Chinese dishes, Dim Sum and seafood soup, Indian delicacies, Tepanyakki, Western seafood and stir fry seafood, juice and drinks, and desserts( there were many kinds of delicious cake to choose from).. Besides that, there is also a cooked food counter where you guys need to place your metal clip with the table number on it, which they will explain to you if you are the first timer there. And you will take the medal clip and put it on a bowl in front of a sample of the dish you want to eat, and the chef will cook it for you and the waiters/waitress will send it to your table for you. The food was delicious and all of us eat so much.. We ate and ate and ate till we could not eat anymore, then we rest for a while, and then continue eating again. The price is as followed: Lunch: Weekdays from 11.30 a.m to 1.40p.m and Weekends from 11 am to 2 pm is RM 78++, Late Lunch: Weekdays from 1.40p.m to 4.20p.m and Weekends from 2p.m to 4.20p.m is RM 68++, Dinner: Weekdays and Weekends from 5p.m to 9.30p.m is RM 88++ and for Supper: Weekdays and Weekends from 9.30p.m to 1 a.m is RM 78++

Since we took the Late Lunch which is RM 68++ per person, we went at 2p.m and stayed there till 4.20p.m. So you guys can imagine how much we ate.. It was delicious.. We nearly cover most of the food available except those who we don't eat.. We had so much SASHIMI.. HEHE.. AND BAKED OYSTER and others, and by the time we finished, we were all super full.. Haha.. As usual we over eat.. but no regrets.. LOL..I really enjoyed myself that day and it was a nice place to celebrate my birthday with my parents and brothers. THANK YOU DAD AND MUM!!!



Above Picture taken from Starhill Gallery Website: http://www.starhillgallery.com

All the different types of delicious cakes..





Me and my younger brother





Pictures of Me and Mum









Me and My Dad




Me and Mum choosing different types of cakes



And Here's the end results.. Are You Guys ready... Let's count to 3.. 1,2 and 3!!!








YAHOOO!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY CAKE IS READY!!! LOL








My family members with me and the cake








And then the blowing cake time!!! Hahaha







Hehe.. Eating Time Again!!!







Leaving the restaurant: Me and my cute and handsome brother.. LOL








Yes Yes!!! I LOVE MY 21ST Birthday.. All of them!!! I know it had been a month since my birthday, but I only feel like blogging about how I celebrate my birthday with my family.. Some of you guys might be thinking, wow, 2 birthday parties with friends but not one with family.. There you go!!! End of your curiosity.. And am a good GIRL, so of course i will celebrate my my beloved dad and mum, and my brothers.. Hahaha.. LOL

No comments: