Wednesday, August 22, 2007

LOUIE

Today, I started packing most of my stuff back to KL. In 5 hours time, I will be following my mum down to KL by car.. BUT I am only going down for a day and will be back on Friday. Mum will still be there till Sunday.. I am going down to KL because i need to go and see the Chinese doctor..I will be leaving the car back in KL, as uni will be starting in 11 days time, which is on the 4th of September. At night, i went over to Ahkong's house after pumping petrol.. I went to see Ahkong and talk to him and also to see louie.. Louie is so CUTE!!! Play with Louie for a while then talk to ahkong till about 10.30pm before I left. Oh, btw, the puppy is not mine. Is my aunty and cousin puppy...

I TOOK ALOT OF PICTURES OF LOUIE BECAUSE LOUIE IS SO SO SO CUTE!!!



LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE

ISNT LOUIE CUTE





































The last picture I took of Louie....





Don't believe me just now when I said LOUIE is cute?? Now believe me after you guys see the pictures?? LOL.. You guys better say Louie is CUTE!!! LOL.. Just kidding..

Opps.. is 4.30am de.. I have to wake up at 8pm.. Should I sleep or should I just sleep in the car on the way to KL, since Tua Ee is following us down, she can entertain my mum while I SLEEP!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Elisa Khong said...

so cuuuuuute! :) hahahahaha

Christine said...

Elisa- Haha.. Of course louie is cute.. =)