Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Best Friend- Phei Shan



Phei Shan- My best friend





Phei Shan is on the right..
, Shari Ann is in the middle..


PHEI SHAN!!!PHEI SHAN!!!PHEI SHAN!!!

I know Phei Shan since we were in primary school in Sri Inai.. And we were also in the same school during on secondary days too.. I know Phei Shan for more than 12 years already and our friendship will always continue no matter what.. She is one of my best friend beside Shari-Ann and Wye Ling. We the 'Foursome'- Phei Shan, Shari-Ann, Wye Ling and Me always hang out and helped each other during hard times. I will always miss the time where we were always together and spend so much time together during our teenage years.

Although we did not contact as often as in school.. But we always find time to meet up no matter how busy we are..

On Thursday Phei Shan had left to UK (liverpool) to continue her medicine course.. I really going to miss her and both of my best friend had left to continue there course overseas de.. Shari had left to Russia two years back.. Now Phei Shan left also de. Sob Sob

I was suppose to blog about her on Thursday, but my stupid computer at KL house is not working.. So crappy.

Phei Shan, am going to miss you alot.. Am sorry I could not send you off on that day.. Although your driving down to KL before taking a flight to UK.. At least I got to see you 2 days before you leave. Am sad that your leaving, but then I know that you are also sad to leave.. But is for your better education, so do your best and never give up no matter how hard life goes.. Although your far away from us, but you are always in our heart. No matter where you are, when life goes tough for you, we are always there for you.. Email/sms/msn us and we were be there to listen to you. When life is tough, you can always read the card we all gave to you before you leave.


Phei Shan, remembered to update us how your coping over there ya... I miss you lots and hope to hear from you soon.. Next year when your back for your holidays, we will all meet up and spend time together again.. 1 year pass very fast, so don't worry.. Good luck in your medicine course there and Never Give Up.. Friendship Forever... Miss you always.. Take care ya my best friend... Everyone here miss you..


PHEI SHAN!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!!! ESPECIALLY DURING MY DIFFICULT MOMENTS IN LIFE!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!!!

SHARI AND WYE LING HAVE ALSO ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME!!! AM REALLY LUCKY TO MEET SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!!! THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU TOO!!!

No comments: