Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nuffnang-blog advertising community

To all bloggers,

Who wants to make extra money by blogging? Most bloggers especially students will signed up for Google ad sense to earn extra money while enjoying blogging. However, using Google ad sense will take forever as Google make you wait till you generate US$100 before you can cash out your money. Good news for bloggers is now there are 2 new blog advertising website companies which are Nuffnang and Adverlets. Most people by now will know about this 2 before I blog about it today. Haha.. Yes.. My friends from overseas has also signed up for Nuffnang and some signed up for both Nuffnang and Adverlets to earn extra money. I would blog about Nuffnang in this post.

Nuffnang is a blog advertising community which is the first in Malaysia, started by 2 students who graduated in UK but decided to come back to Malaysia to work and help the country in whatever way they can.. If you want to know more about them, go visit their website provided below. I am blogging about Nuffnang not because the Co-founder of Nuffnang Timothy Tiah Ewe Tiam is my friend which I know him and his sister as both his father and my father are close friend, but because it is the first blog advertising in Malaysia and we should help to spread around to make it more successful and also for bloggers to be able to make extra money. Besides, most of my friends who are using Nuffnang, had been giving me good feedbacks about Nuffnang, and they had ask me to sign up. I will be signing up soon when my blog is more establish since I just switched to blogspot from xanga. Adverlets is also another blog advertising in Malaysia. Therefore, we should be proud that there are 2 blog advertising website companies in Malaysia. Besides, I just feel like blogging about it today.. LOL


Those who is interested can go in to Nuffnang website: http://www.nuffnang.com. to check it out!!!


Besides that, on the 27th of August 2007, there was also an article on The Star Newspaper about Nuffnang.




Click HERE to view the online version

Therefore, those who haven't heard about it, there you go.. Now you know!!! LOL

Dear my dear friends,

There is no harm for you all do find out more about this. Some might be interested in signing up and some prefer to sign up with Adverlets. Is up to you.. Nobody is going to force you.. Am just blogging about it to spread it to others who are not aware of it and also to my friends who are bloggers too.. LOL

By the way, Nuffnang is not giving me anything in return to blog about them. Haha.. And my friend does not even know am blogging about this. Unless, they actually read my blog.. LOL.. which I doubt so.

Anyways, Ewe Tiam, Congrats to you!!! Continue to make Nuffnang a SUCCESS!!! But then, do take care of yourself too.. Hahaha

Oh, to those who attended my birthday, you all know who his sister is right?? LOL.. Wanna see her picture again?? LOL.. Her name is ____________??




She is standing on the left hand side.. LOL



YES!!! HER NAME IS HUILI or FAYTH!!! HAHAHA!!! NOW REMEMBER HER!!!

No comments: