Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Huda's wedding!!!

Congrats to Huda!!! Am very happy for you to be able to find someone you loved and be with him. Huda's wedding was on the 4th of January.. Sorry guys for the late post.. So Huda invited some of her friends to her wedding.. So all of us attended her wedding dinner at Taman Tun Hall.. Here is all the pictures we took.. Yes, we have very few pics of her unfortunately, cos she is too busy.. Hehe.. Enjoy anyways... Oh ya.. forgot to tell you guys.. This is the first time I attended a Malay wedding and also the first time I attended a friends wedding.. LOL.. Thanks Huda for inviting me.. May everything goes well for both of you...

Oh btw, for those who don't know huda, I will intro abit abt her here.. I knew Huda in my first year first term in HELP university college.. In that batch there are only 13 of us in the class since we took the May intake.. There was only 3 girls in the class.. Hehe.. So becoz the class was small, all our classmates was very closed together and hang out together till the 2nd term first year where the class was super big as we joined the February batch after that.. That is how I met Huda.. LOL..

After her wedding, we headed to Curve for a while...



















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet...~
gonna miss u guys....

Christine said...

mizzhuda- I will miss u all too.. All the best to you ya.. Keep in touch always.. go yum cha together.. :)