Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Aden

Remember in my earlier post, I stated that Gina had gave birth to a baby boy.. Congrats again to Gina and Liew.. The baby is at home already and we went up to her place to visit her and her baby.. The baby is so cute... I guess I don't need to say much.. The pictures will tell you how cute the baby is...

Pictures taken from Gina's facebook

Baby Aden

























Pictures I took when we went to visit Gina, Liew and the baby















So, am I right.. So cute right.. :)

Congratulations Gina and Liew!!!

Happy Birthday to Sharon also.. May all your wishes comes true.. Have a great birthday ya.. Will see you soon when am back to KL...

That's it for now.. Take care everyone..

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oooh.....I love babies. they r so adorable.

Christine said...

lena t- Haha.. Yeap, babies are so adorable.. I love them too..