Sunday, July 06, 2008

What I Do During the Holidays??

Hi everyone,

So sorry for the lack of post recently.. My internet connection is unstable and coming online is so difficult as it goes offline so often. Besides, I have been addicted to dramas recently since holidays started.. Hehe.. Better watch all that I want to watch before uni reopens in 1 and the half months time.. I am still waiting for my results.. which is coming soon.. Damn scared..

The dramas I watched since holidays..



Linda Chung plays the role of Sze Ka Ka, a girl who has gone out of control ever since her mother passed away. Lost in a world of drugs, lies, and sex...Ka meets Sing Yat On (Steven Ma), who is deeply moved by her love for her deceased mother. However, due to a series of past events, Ka and her family have gotten into an almost unfixable relationship. As she spends more time with On, she realizes that she's been going about her life the wrong way. They fall in love with each other, but come across many obstacles due to Ka's old lifestyle.



Always Ready (隨時候命) is a drama by Hong Kong television station Television Broadcasts Limited. The story is centered around the Government Flying Service (Hong Kong), which is responsible for search and rescue (SAR), air ambulance, firefighting and assisting in police operations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Always_Ready



http://wiki.d-addicts.com/CIB_Files



http://wiki.d-addicts.com/D.I.E.



Tim Sir and the police force are in charge of solving murder cases. Siu Yau is the head of her department. Sam is a doctor whose responsibility is to find out the victims' causes of death and other health-related jobs. Ding Ding is an investigator who helps to solve cases.

In between these cases, the characters of this story have a lot of personal issues to deal with. Yvonne finds that her husband has been cheating on her because she does not want to have children. Kong Jai develops a crush on Ding Ding, but soon finds out that she likes Sam. Tim Sir's wife, Charlie dies after being accidentally poisoned by a nurse. Although Tim says he is not ready for another serious relationship, he develops feelings for Siu Yau and vice versa.

Sam meets a young girl named Mon, who has been taking many wrong paths in her life and he is helping her to get her life back on track. Sam writes books about crime-solving and murder, which Mon enjoys very much. What Sam does not know is that Mon has strong feelings for him. Mon is jealous of Ding Ding because Sam is dating her. But one particular day, the police force is called to a very strange case. The murder victims have been killed in the same way the victims were in Sam's books! When the force begins to suspect Mon - they find her dead. Who is this strange serial killer and why are they killing people following Sam's books?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Forensic_Heroes#Season_1

I will be watching Forensic Heroes 2 soon...

The Champion is a singapore drama.. Quite nice..



"The Champion" deals with two plots in the same time. First, it tells the story of the female swimming team Fei Yu which fights with the arrogant Flying Fish. Starting with a very low potential, Fei Yu improves step by step thanks to their new and very strict coach Wu Zhenkang (Yan Xing Shu). The team is composed of Lu Kaixin (Fiona Xie), Guo Jingwen (Jeanette Aw), Wang Tong (Felicia Chin) and He Yilin (Zhao Hong Qiao). Family and friends surround them especially Kaixin's brother Kaiwei (Qi Yuwu).

We also get much deeper in the life of one of the Fei Yu swimmers: Jingwen the "tardy queen". Due to a difficult family life, Jingwen can not always reach her swimming commitments as well as her family ones. However, she is a courageaous girl and she always tries to do her best. She will also fall in love but Jingwen will hesitate a long time between Kaiwei and Zhenkang

There are a lot of sub-plots in this drama. We can summarize them with the main common starting point: Kaixin fell in love with Jiajun (Toro). Jealousy within the Fei Yu will give trouble to all the characters especially the kind and naive Kaixin.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Champion

Hehe.. this is all the shows I have watched so far.. I love all of them..

Currently watching:

The Bar Benders



Brink Of Law

I will update on the Japanese dramas I have watched in the other post soon I hope..

Besides that, my best friends are all back... Am so Happy.. Finally got to meet up with them after so long.. I only get to see them once a year.. And most likely one of them wont come back next year... So I guess I have to go visit them then... Haha.. I need money..

Am also looking for jobs too.. I dont think I want to rot at home also..And I need money.. So yes, hopefully I can get a job..

My thesis is getting on very slowly.. Still waiting for my supervisor to approve my things so I can work on the collection of data.. I also need the letters to get approval..

Oh by the way, I have been eating alot too.. Penang food is so yummy and cheap.. Been going out with friends too..

Sometimes holidays are fun and can relax.. But if there is nothing much to do, you tends to get very lazy and bored.. But I will enjoy as much as I can.. Hahaha...

That's it for now.. Take care everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many movie lo... can finish or not? hehe

Christine said...

icalvyn- Nice meeting you.. Hehe.. The shows that i blog, I already finished watching.. LOL