Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!! LOL

Am 1 year older today.. Is already 12am and today is mine birthday.. How time passes so fast.. Seems like it was just yesterday when I celebrated my 21st birthday.. I had a great 21st birthday last year both in Penang and KL party... This year I didn't plan anything.. I will only go out with my parents and brothers tomorrow for dinner.. Some of my friends from KL already celebrated with me and some already gave me pressie when I went down to KL few days back.. Thank you everyone who spare some time celebrating with me..

This is a really short post since am tired.. Am working tomorrow till 2 p.m... then I will be going home then dinner go out with my family..

Anyways, I am wishing myself Happy 22nd Birthday.. Hahaha...

See you guys soon!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Just dropping by!
Happy birthday! (:

Simon Seow said...

Happy Birthday!

Christine said...

Dorothy- Nice meeting you.. Thanks for the birthday wishes..

Simon Seow- Thanks Simon.. where is my pressie.. LOL

Unknown said...

Hehehe happy birthday cousin, hope you had a nice time yesterday! xx