Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!

Today is Sue birthday and sadly am not there to celebrate with her.. Sue, I promise to celebrate your birthday together but a bit later ya.. Before I wish her, I want to briefly talk about her to you guys first.. I know Sue only less than 1 year, but it doesn't matter how short or how long we know each other, but how our friendship developed. We usually spend time together and go yum cha when all of us are free.. Feeling sad when Golda and Sherlin left. Feeling happy when we are all out together from going out to dinner, to yum cha, to sing k, to pasar malam, to movies and others. It was really fun going out with you guys.. Sue, even though is less than a year, but i guess time doesn't matter as I find that our friendship is stronger than some who knows each other longer. I know Sue through Jordan Competition which I have blog about before. Thanks to Golda, I was able to meet such wonderful friends.. I never regret joining the competition and helping them as even though it was hectic, I enjoyed myself and also I was able to make new friends.. She was even there for me during my difficult moments when my grandpa passed away.. She make sure I was ok and called me before my exams to ask whether I would be fine. Sue, it was really fun to hang out with you and the others and chat.. Btw, Sue is of course from HELP but she took a different course like me.. I guess it was fated to know them. She already graduated and I was there for their graduation ceremony.. Am really lucky to be able to know her.. and of coz Golda and Sherlin.


Haha... This picture is stolen from Golda.. Thanks girl.. :)

Friends Forever
by Ashley Benson

My friends are so very dear to me,
Through the good and bad they've been there,
Laughter or tears we've been through it all,
But no matter what they stood by me,
Sharing in my joy, or lending a shoulder to cry on.

Building memories that will last a life time.
The fun times and laughter that we have shared
Are happy memories that will always be there.
When I was sad, they have always cheered me up.

My friends are true friends, not just passing by,
But will be there through out the years.
I cant think of more perfect friends,
To share my goals and dreams with.

Because my Forever Friends
Are the only ones I will ever need,
I dont know if they can tell
Just how much they mean to me.

How important their friendship is,
And how much I care,
For they are what true friendship is about.
Theyre there when I need them,
And I love them all.


Sue, You guys are already my best friends.. I am so lucky to meet you guys.. I hope our friendship will grow stronger day by day.. No matter what happen, I hope our friendship will last forever.. Golda and Sherlin, if you read this, is also for you..
Thanks for everything you have done for me, thru my ups and down and I really appreciate it.. Thanks guys for being there for me..


Now, is time to wish SUE a Happy Birthday..

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to my dearest friend, Sue
Happy Birthday to you..


Am so sorry I couldn't be there for you on such a big occasion.. But for sure, I will celebrate with you..
Here is my birthday wishes to you
Sue, I wish you much pleasure and joy and I hope all of your wishes comes true.
I hope you will have a great birthday..All the best in whatever you do and we will meet up very soon. Take care.. Miss you lots.. Huggsss

2 comments:

Vivian said...

So sweet of u Christine. We all also appreciate our frenship wif u.. U are a very sweet and caring girl. I reli dun feel regret knowing u and Sue and Sherlin. I mean wat i say and i say wat i mean ya.. When I come back, we go out again ya.. laugh laugh the whole day again.. this time tease u.. not sue or me anymore =P Wahaha!!

~Golda~

Christine said...

Golda- Haha.. Thanks thanks.. I also feel the same.. :).. Quickly come back then we can go out again the whole day.. tease me.. Sure ar.. Maybe i will tease u more leh.. Muahahaha.. :P