Sunday, July 08, 2007

21st Birthday Celebration- 2nd Part

Here are more pictures we took during my 21st birthday on the 7 July 2007..



Group pictures



Another Group pictures



AND another group pictures.. Hahaha



Cutting the cake and audrey cutting me.. I didnt even know it till i saw the pictures.. LOL




Finally, am cutting my birthday cake without anyone cutting me




Me, Ariel and Shari-Ann




The foursome.. My best friends!!! Friends Forever




Sing Lin, Me and Siew Ping




The only 2 guys that came to my birthday party: Edward loh, Me and Wei Leong



Another one- the first picture, Edward was smilling but wei leong was sad.. In this picture it was the opposite.. U guys ar.. Hahaha



Hui Li (Fayth), Melissa Yeap and Me




Wei Leong and Shari fighting.. LOL




Nicole and Me




Wei Leong, Shari-Ann, Ariel, Me and Nicole



Me and Nicole



Audrey is sad.. because... Hahaha..



An now, Audrey is happy.. Hahaha...

No comments: